Living Beautifully

I am so grateful for the wisdom of those who have walked the homeschool road before me, taking the time to share their wealth of knowledge, insight, & resources.


Without these generous souls, my journey would have been much harder, less rich, and maybe even shorter; for at times their encouraging voices have been just what I needed to stay in the race.


Now in my 8th year of home educating four children, I feel like I am seasoned enough to add my experience and knowledge to the mix.  Not that I have arrived at home school perfection---I do not think any of us ever get there---but I have arrived at home school equilibrium.  Our family has found that place of rest and quiet contentment between getting it all done and just letting it be; and most days, that is where we live.


I hope to use this blog to share what I have learned and encourage other homeschoolers.


Most of my posts will be home education related.  I will share ideas, resources, advice, and suggestions.  Other posts will be about cooking, crafts, hobbies, poetry, gardening, music, and more.


Through all of these you will find one common thread; Beauty.


This blog is about Living Beautifully~ learning, teaching, growing, creating, speaking, playing, loving


Beautiful living is gracious living.

                                    Gracious living is generous living.


generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.  Proverbs 11:25



~Allison

Comments

Popular Posts